Wednesday 6 October 2010

Our Monthly Review Winner is David Sandilands - Congratulations David!

Share Each month we hold a special competition for everyone who leaves a product review on AMP3, the Prize is a £50 AMP3 voucher!

This month our lucky winner is David Sandilands who left a fantastic review of the Jaybird Sportsband, his review below...

"Having owned a number of bluetooth headphones from creative to logitech and then the jaybird jb100 (freedom) headphones I got this replacement for my jb100s when they broke and clearly jaybirds bluetooth chipset has been massively upgraded.

Its keeps a much more stable signal and has a … read moremuch better sound. A very comfortable on the head and I have found them an excellent fit. The battery life is as listed as I tested on a flight to US. There is also a much clearer sound for phone calls and microphone seems to be better at picking up sound for calls. I got the isport adapter for other non bluetooth devices I have but not convinced I can hear the difference with apt-x. This is hands down best bluetooth headset I have had."

David happily accepted his £50 vouchers with the words "Brilliant News...a nice bonus literally just back from my honeymoon so good to have an excuse to buy something."

Congratulations David and we hope you enjoy your £50 AMP3 Voucher!

No comments:

Post a Comment