Monday 22 November 2010

AMP3 Resident DJ hit with 10 Questions Before His Brand New EP Release!

Share
Tonight our resident DJ Blind Foley's Audio Visual Extravaganza will air at 8:00P.M! To celebrate the release of his Brand New EP you will be able to watch this creative and musical explosion.

Into new music, got a free hour? Log on here to check out his work: http://blindfoley.co.uk/


Before it all happens tonight we caught up with him to ask him 6 Hot questions to give us an insight into how he works!

Check out the AMP3 Marketing team's interview with our in-house DJ Star:

AMP3: When did you start creating music & how did you start doing so?

BF: I used to play around with samples using Sound Forge which I’d then put into software like fruity loops. This all happened a good few years ago but it stopped almost as soon as it happened. I took it back up in a more serious way about 1 year ago after getting introduced to ableton live.

AMP3: Is it tough to feel inspired?

BF: It can be at times but because I’ve relatively new to the game I still have a bunch of ideas and plans which I hope to put in to practise.

AMP3: What is your biggest inspiration?

BF: Biggest inspiration is a mate of mine called Alan Sturrock. He also produces his own tracks and his ever increasing knowledge keeps me motivated to carry on making music.

AMP3: Song creation is hard I imagine, how long does it take you to pull a track together?

BF: From having that initial thought to having a complete mastered track it takes me anything from 2 weeks to a few months. I have a lot of unfinished work and some might even stay unfinished but it good to have these projects as they can be looked at at a different time.

AMP3: Do you use specific equipment?

BF: At the moment I using a PC with ableton live and a few korg midi controllers. I also use various VST plug-ins to enhance the sounds and effects I can use.

AMP3: Is it your own creation or do you work with other guys?

BF: At the moment I make the music on my own but in time I’ll be looking work with people in joint projects such as remixes and collaborations .

Be Sure to log on an watch the show tonight at 8:00 P.M -Click Here-

You can download All Blind Foley's Tracks here

Follow Blind Foley on Myspace to keep up-to-date with all new releases and news.
(Available here)

No comments:

Post a Comment