Friday 3 December 2010

Spring over the snow with the Vibram Fivefinger Speed!

Share My 10 minute road test of the Vibram Fivefinger Speed. Welcome to a new way of traversing the urban jungle!




I thought I'd give Vibram's latest effort a quick spin in the snow. If you're not familiar with Fivefingers - they are best described as a cross between shoes and gloves - for your feet!


The new Vibram Speed feature a new reinforced sole and breathable upper - it felt like I was stuck to the ground, I could feel every undulation but my tootsies were protected from the worst of the pot holes.

A guaranteed crowd pleaser (and a great conversation starter) - the Speeds are my new best friend for traversing the urban jungle and keeping fit on my rowing machine. It does take a bit of practice to get them on though!

Check out the product page below:

Highly recommended!


Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment