Friday 18 March 2011

The AMP3 Comic Relief Story – Part 1 - It's BIGFOOT!!!

Share The AMP3 Comic Relief Story - Follow the story throughout today! Is all for a good cause...




It’s a beautiful day today and I decided to take a stroll out the back of our office…What’s that I see! Was it Bigfoot? Was it’s a bear!? Which one is it? I was shocked and didn’t know whether hide in the bushes or shout for help! I was left speechless, what would I do!?






What’s that I hear in the distance? A dog barking? I turned and saw the dog sprinting in my direction….



What could happen next? The story to be continued….

Check back in an hour for the next chapter of the AMP3 Comic Relief Story. In the mean time check out our comic relief page and please give some donations to the cause.

Visit here: http://my.rednoseday.com/AdvancedMP3Players

Our AMP3 Donations will be updated at the end of the day today!

Leave us comments on our Facebook wall and post up your funny pictures for Red Nose Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment