Tuesday 8 March 2011

Apple Has a Genuine Rival...

Share
Once again the Sony A846 MP3 Players was reviewed as the best-in-sound!
"Certainly it’s better than Apples offerings"

Mark from Head-Fi has been lucky: thanks to Advanced Headphones, he had the Sony A846 in his hands. Without any surprise, after in few minutes, he couldn't go without it!

"Having a little listen and oh hell it’s making a good first impression. It sounds so huge!"


This stylish and thin gem is beating its competitors in all forms:
" Screen: A photo won’t do it justice, the screen is OLED and it looks just beautiful. Lovely as it is.

"Battery Life: Sony claim up to 30 hours. It certainly lasted far longer than my ipod does.


"Sound Quality: I’m genuinely convinced Apple have abandoned even the pretence they give a crap about audio quality. Sony clearly are putting in somewhat more effort.


"In The Hand: My first impressions were great and the absurd thinness of the A846 looks amazing.

"Conclusion: I can see a bucket load of reasons to buy one of the A series. The sound on the whole is great. Certainly out of the box, player and earphones will utterly beat the living poo out of Apple’s offerings. The absurdly minimalist size of the player too will really appeal to many, I may be used to carrying around a house brick but most aren’t. The A846 is just so thin it’s a little ridiculous. I don’t know how they manage it, seriously I’ve seen thicker bits of paper. The screen too is just beautiful to look at, so while I don’t really want a screen on a music player I cannot deny it’s one of the best screens I’ve seen on anything."
(read the full review here).

The A846 is available exclusively at AMP3 (www.amp3.co.uk)

Keep in touch with us and keep track of all our exclusive offers, join us on Facebook.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment